Thursday, November 8, 2007

Every dog goes to heaven, so did Cheeky !!!

Today at 11.15 am 8/11/2007, while the Hindus celebrated the festival of lights, Deepavali, Cheeky saw the lights too and followed the path to heaven. She left me for good. I'm so sad and devastated.

SMSs were send to friends of her demise.

"Today 11.15 am my beloved Cheeky passed away peacefully. My darling was the first child I ever have and always been dear to me all the time and those who interacted with her. At least she goes before me and I know she will be happier up there. To Cheeky, you're always my dearest baby even until your last breath. I'll always love and miss you always. Your daddy."

Friends call back and send their condolences, and I thank them for it. But my tears came running everytime. Even now.

Sms :

PQ : "Dear Ahin. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you r ok n I'm sure CHEEKY had a good life."

PP&BS : "We share your losses. Let us know, if you need help."

SC : "My sympathies and condolences to you on the demise of your CHEEKY. We will all miss her very MUCH. Don't be so sad. Warm wishes."

ML :"All of us r shocked n sad too Hin. U don think so much ya. u need anything let us know. U take care."

DC : "Hi Hin, so sorry 2 hear cheeky passed away, take it easy ya."

AL : "Hi Hin, hope you are feeling better. Don b sad k, u had 5 good yrs wit cheeky n she is lucky 2 have u as daddy. We all here adores her v much too. Sad that we didn't get to c her b4 she leaves us. But like u said she will b happy in heaven."

My reply : "Thanks ALL. She's rested at home where she belong. All dog goes to heaven. She'll be waiting for me there."

Those who knows Cheeky will miss her dearly as she's such a darling.

Born on the 1st of June 2002. She approx. 5 yrs 5 mths. She's a mix Shih Tzu Tri-color female. Only one in the family graduated and survived the 10 weeks CGC program and awarded certificate and medal by MKA. (I'm so proud of you, Cheeky).

Cheeky was rested in peace in the garden at home, where she'll be remembered at all times. The home that was bought especially because of her and her other friends. Chunky (her brother), Teddy (the father to her kids), her kids, Muffin, Rustic, Cherry, Chesnut, Walnut, Maple, Pine, Puppy,Kylie, Stick and Sammy.

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2007 at 11:08 PM , Blogger gfiona said...

Dear Hin Kor,
Your msg really touched our hearts. Ya, Cheeky is such a wonderful and adorable dog. Really missing her so much!!

We strongly believe that she is having a great time in heaven watching over you every single second of the day. Whenever you are sad, she will be sad too. So take it easy. Cheeky will always be in our remembrance.

Take Care!
Fiona, Nicholas, Mum & Dad

 
At March 11, 2010 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Clearwater said...

Reading your post, though its too late bring tears to my eyes for I had lost my dog too a few years ago. I miss him so much...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home