Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In Loving Memory - Dr Gideon Sunday


Received a sad SMS today from Shoba Mano:-

"Dr Gideon Sunday, Malaysia's 1st Dr. Dog passed away peacefully yesterday. My first dog, my baby, my child is no longer physically with me, but lives on in my heart"

Shoba please don't be sad, for your fond memory of Dr. Gideon and you, I managed to capture one of your happy moment with your dear baby and his last appearance under Dr. Dog program at Taman Mutiara, Puchong.

My reply to Shoba:-

"Shoba, I'm sorry to hear about Dr. Gideon. I know how you feel. Let's pray for him. I'm sure he'll meet my Cheeky up there and keep each other company"

Our Condolences from the Team

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2008 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Shoba said...

Thank you very much, Salehin. I'm very touched by your condolence message. Giddy Boy was surely blessed to know you and Kylie.

You are right. He is in a better place now where he has perfect vision and arthritis free limbs. I can't wait to one day return to heaven and see my baby boy running and playing and jumping over creeks.

I have never seen Gideon like that cos he was already deteriorating when I got him.

At that time he would still like to go after a ball or moving object but always gave up when his legs gave way.

At least he won't be in pain anymore and for that I'm very grateful. Rest in peace, my Giddy Boy. Cheeky, please be a friend to him and love him for me. Love you both always. Shoba Mano

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home